Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Paradise Lost



Once upon a while,
A thought makes me smile,
When I think of u all,
With me standing tall.


I had my share of it all,
Laughter and happiness, large and small,
When my friends were around,
All my joys were fully found.


The times were their and mine,
Each moment felt like it was divine,
I felt like it was my reign,
Sadness I could not even feign.


But Alas! It was not to be,
I lost whatever set me free,
Suddenly extinguished whatever shone,
And I was left all alone.


I sat and bitterly wept,
Around me utter darkness crept,
My thoughts were in a tempest,
My heart was utterly without any rest.


How my world had turned around,
All my dreams crashed to the ground,
Now I dare not to dream,
Lest my dreadful countenance be seen.


I have seen the darkness and the light,
Felt the meaning of every slight,
Felt the descent from the highest loft,
Now I know what it means to have PARADISE LOST...............  

No comments:

Post a Comment